Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

hmmm....

Slugs are so gross. There was one outside my house tonight. Once, when i was little, I was about to go to bed and had on my pajamas, but somebody came over to our house and I went out to see them. I danced around a little bit outside entertaining our guest, like little girls do... then I went back in and hopped in my bed. The next morning, I woke up and got in the bathtub. As I was scrubba-dub-dubbin, it felt like there was a sticker on the bottom of one of my feet. I looked down and it was a squished slug. He had been there all night. Ew.

If I were to give superlatives to my pots and pans, I think the MVP award would go to my small frying pan. It's my favorite one. Quite versitale. What a champ.
Teflon was a cool invention.

It's amazing how washing your dishes suddenly becomes a wonderfully fun thing when you know you should be studying for a biochem exam.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of things suddenly become fun when you're trying to find almost anything to do other than studying! But, sleep is still one of the best options!
~Jodi

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home