Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Friday, December 03, 2004

finishin up...

I sat through my last class that I will ever sit through here at Clemson today. I will be student teaching in the spring, so I won't be here on campus sitting in class anymore. How weird. Truely. This, of course, is assuming that I will pass Biochemistry, and that is yet to be determined...

I've been a bit of a Ba-Humbug lately. Everytime the Christmas songs come on the radio I change it. I think I've just had so much crazies going on that I didn't want to think about that it is already Christmas time. I am glad it is Christmas. I love Christmas, I just need a few more months to get everything done before the day actually gets here! Anyway, to help me out of my holiday stupor, some of my sweet friends helped me decorate my house. Here they are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home