Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

These are (quite) a few of my favorite things

1. Knowing that my maker is my husband- the Lord almighty is his name. (Isaiah 54) He protects me, guards me, provides for me, tenderly loves me and will never leave me. I am no longer to call Him my Master, but my Husband. (Hosea 2:16)

2. Babies. Most everything about them, namely how they are squishy and drooly and don't have any teeth. I like how they smell most of the time too!

3. To get clean after being really dirty

4. Gerbera Daisies

5. How my family opens the garage door for me when they hear me pull in the drive way

6. Grandparents

7. Music and ears to hear it

8. A full tank of gas

9. Having all my dishes washed

10. Sunday afternoon naps

11. The sign for "Glorious Trinity"

12. Maple trees in the fall right after the leaves start falling to the ground

13. A cup of Jasmine tea with a friend

14. Family Housing

15. How my mom gets SO EXCITED at the possibility of snow (she does a snow dance. really.)

16. The friendship I have with my sisters

17. My new digital camera

18. The Blog

19. Text Messaging

20. Analogies

21. Laughing so hard there is no sound

22. Hitting a really solid backhand

23. The grocery store

24. Smell-good candles

25. The sound of an acoustic guitar

26. Seeing how people from other countries worship our Lord

27. Getting to sleep before midnight

28. Praying on my knees

29. Childrens books

30. The word: serendipity

31. My laptop

32. Mittens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home