Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Praise Him

gray day wish it was may
hope i shine instead of whine
almost done then comes fun

Jess the poet.

Praise the Lord for Clemson. Praise Him for the diversity that is here and the opportunity I have to touch many nations in one place. Praise him for my family. Praise Him for my family having understanding about my grades this semester. Praise Him for His son. Praise Him that he is patient with me. Praise Him that he is always near. Praise Him for the Holy Spirit. Praise Him for friends and laughs. Praise Him for orchestrating my steps. Praise Him for Hope. Praise Him for seasons in life. Praise Him that his mercies are new every morning. Praise Him that he is in control of every small and large thing. Praise Him for his righteousness. Praise Him for the body of believers. Praise Him for joy. Praise Him for his promises. Praise Him for health. Praise Him for rain. Praise Him for purpose. Praise Him for Truth. Praise Him for holding onto me. Praise Him that he sustains me. Praise Him for rest. Praise Him for today. Praise Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home