Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Charleston!

wow, you can definately tell I am not in school. Three straight days of blogging. This is a record! I am sitting in a computer lab at Charleston Southern. Kelli's in class and I went in there for a bit, but decided I'd scoot out since, after all, why should a girl sit in class when she doesn't have to?!

This place is hilarious. It's a Christian college and you can definately tell. When we walked in the class, the professor hugged us. All the girls talk about is marriage and they all have bling blings on their left hands. I guess there is something to be said for going to a Christian school.. you're a whole lot more likely to come out of it with an MRS degree.... :) Wonder why that is?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.......that is kinda weird. Maybe I should've gone to a Christian school. I mean, I've gotten a BS from Clemson, 'bout to have an MBA from here too, but definitely not even close to an MRS degree......maybe I should just try starting with a DATE! :)
~Jodi

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home