Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Monday, April 25, 2005

It's late and I needed a break, so i blogged...

my heart prefers American Sign Language to English... it captures much better what I mean. I may move to South Dakota so as to be able to appease my heart.

Interested in learning a few signs? click here there's a little lady who lives in the computer who will teach you how to say whatever you ask her. she's a handy little friend.. haha.. no pun intended, well, ok, maybe a little. :)

I downloaded the entire New Testament as read by James Earl Jones from itunes. It's even got a complete musical score. How very delightful. ridin' along in my automobile, instead of hearing that stuff that comes on Christian-talk-radio in the morning, I can listen to the Good News. Man, I love technology.

If you get a sec, please pray for me. I am not sure I am going to be able to mentally make it through the next few weeks. I do not understand why everything in the world has decided to go bazurk four weeks before my "i-do" day. He always said He's about sustaining us THROUGH things, not taking us out of them. I want to focus on the house, but seems like all I can do is decorate the doorway.

Also, here's a thought: the point of life is not for me to be happy. (or you, for that matter) I oftentimes forget that.

carry on..

1 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

there is a girl in my counseling classes who is taking sign language classes, and she was showing us some funny signs this weekend. i am just gonna say the ones for some bathroom functions are gross!

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home