Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

"God is good and Jesus is Lord"

I wonder what it is about blogging that is so interesting and slightly addictive? Maybe it's that we all desire to be known. I don't know. Not like the famous kind of known, but I think more, just related to and understood. Maybe it's that we think we have something the world needs to hear. Anyway, it's good and rather therapeutic.

If you haven't ever read it, I highly recommend Kellie's blog. If you want to see something amazing, read the october 26th post and then the november 4th one... I have never seen anything like this. This kind of faith blows my mind. And makes me wanna get in the Word and find out how to get that kind of strength. She's amazing..

Friday is my last day of teaching... my how time flies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home