Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Monday, February 28, 2005

i feel like a fool

Today I feel ickey. I can't really put my finger on what's behind the ickyness, but it's there. It's hard to trust what the Lord is doing when you don't understand it. I am bold in my trust, because he has been faithful in the past, but I just can't put all the pieces of it together right now. It's not like he needs me or my approval or understanding. I guess he's just blessed me with it in the past, so to not understand now is a little challenging.

My attitude should be the same as Christ Jesus:
Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death-- even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the Father.

I will be a fool for you, all because you asked me to.. a simpleton who's seemingly naive, I do believe... you came and made yourself a fool for me...

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

trust and obey. two not-so-easy-to-do things.

thank God He's bigger than all that, and that He is faithful, even when we are fearful.

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home