Obe La Di Obe La Da Life goes on... on.. la la la la life goes on...

Monday, March 07, 2005

sheesh

I lost the class bunny today. I let the kids take him out of the cage to roam around during class only to find him missing when the bell rang.
That wasn't good.

It's the worst thing when you burn your tongue. It totally puts it out of comission for at least a day. And it isn't even like you got to enjoy the thing you were so eager to taste either- cause it burns your tongue on the first sip, so you can't even taste the rest of it. And you'd think a girl would learn... but no, here I sit, with a burnt tongue unable to taste any good thing.

I don't particularly like the word tongue. I think it's the "n" and the "gue" put together that gets me.

My kids were awful today. It must've been the barameteric pressure. One girl got an attitude with me and almost made me cry. Girls are way meaner than guys. I am ready to be done with this student teaching stuff.

Benjamin thinks your pronounce Esther: ES-THer, like, with the TH sound pronounced. I declare that it is most definately NOT that, and that it is instead EST-HER. His argument is that you do not pronounce Thelma, Ta-Helma. He's got a point, but you most certainly do not say THomas. I win.

76 more days til I don't have to tell him goodbye anymore.

Some people like the smell of rain. I think it stinks.

My house is still a wreck. Pray for Mrs. J's sanity, poor thing.

My mom wants to have a bubble machine going while we cut the cake. She is hilarious. Gotta love her.

Tis good to vent on blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home